To support planning consent for a temporary pontoon structure facilitating timber extraction in a sensitive location on Loch Fyne in Argyll & Bute, Brindley produced verified photomontages of the proposed structure as part of a wider Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment.
Our scope of provided environmental services included:
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA);
- Site Appraisals;
- Consultee and Stakeholder Consultation;
- Constraints Mapping;
- Defensible Graphics;
- 3D Modelling;
- Visualisations and Verified Photomontages;
- National, Regional and Local Planning Policy Compliance and Advice;
- Best Practice Guidance Compliance and Advice;
- EU and UK Legislation Compliance and Advice; and
- Assessments for Projects likely to affect designated landscapes or designated historic landscapes, including National Scenic Areas (NSAs), Special Landscape Areas (SLAs) and Gardens & Designed Landscapes (GDLs).