We supported the successful planning application for a mixed tenure, 300 unit residential development which included substantial recreational facilities and the integration of an extensive Scheduled Monument.
In addition to the provision of Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA) services, we worked with the multidisciplinary team to develop a comprehensive and deliverable masterplan for the site, which included residential, employment and public realm opportunities.
Our ecological services included EIA co-ordination, EcIA provision, ecological mitigation and enhancement services and Masterplanning solutions.
Our scope of provided ecological services, includes:
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) co-ordination and management;
- Provision of Ecological Impact Assessment (EcIA);
- Survey of European Protected Species (EPS);
- Invasive species survey and mitigation guidance;
- Extended phase 1 habitat assessment; and
- Protected species mitigation and enhancement guidance.
Our scope of provided masterplanning and supporting services, includes:
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA);
- Townscape assessments;
- Massing and density studies;
- Indicative and concept masterplans;
- Evidence based spatial masterplans;
- Development frameworks;
- Development zoning;
- Development layouts;
- Development modelling and visualisation;
- Community and stakeholder engagement;
- Design & Access statements;
- Masterplan Documents;
- Graphic Design for Presentation Documents;
- National, Regional and Local Planning Policy Compliance and Advice;
- Best Practice Guidance Compliance and Advice; and
- EU and UK Legislation Compliance and Advice.