Brindley provided our client with a range of landscape design, specification and site inspection services for a prestigious residential and healthcare development on a redeveloped brownfield site overlooking the River Clyde, which provided over 400 affordable new homes, a 120 bed care home as well as a hierarchy of open spaces.
In 2016 Brindley were proud to accept the Saltire Society award for ‘Landscape in Housing’ for the completed City Legacy project.
Our scope of provided landscape services includes:
- Site visits;
- Landscape Sketch Design and Cost Estimates;
- Client and consultee liaison;
- Landscape design iteration;
- Hard and soft landscape design;
- Landscape specification;
- Landscape Maintenance and Management Plans;
- Landscape mitigation proposals and strategies;
- Detailed design for tender and construction;
- Landscape project management;
- Contract administration including Inspection of Works and Snagging Reports;
- National, regional and local planning policy compliance and advice;
- Best practice guidance compliance and advice; and
- EU and UK legislation compliance and advice.