Brindley provided our client with a range of landscape design, specification and site inspection services for a prestigious residential and healthcare development on a redeveloped brownfield site overlooking the River Clyde, which provided over 400 affordable new homes, a 120 bed care home as well as a hierarchy of open spaces.
Our scope of landscape services included:
- Site Visits;
- Landscape Sketch Design and Cost Estimates;
- Client and Consultee Liaison;
- Landscape Design Iteration;
- Hard and Soft Landscape Design;
- Landscape Specification;
- Landscape Maintenance and Management Plans;
- Landscape Mitigation Proposals and Strategies;
- Detailed Design for Tender and Construction;
- Landscape Project Management;
- Contract Administration including Inspection of Works and Snagging Reports;
- National, Regional and Local Planning Policy Compliance and Advice;
- Best Practice Guidance Compliance and Advice; and
- EU and UK Legislation Compliance and Advice.