Brindley supported the planning application for an approximate 15 hectare and 210 unit residential development by providing evidence based landscape masterplanning, townscape assessment, Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment as well as GIS and visualisation services.
For the project, Brindley developed a comprehensive and deliverable masterplan for the site, which included public realm opportunities, retention of ancient woodland and proposed footpath and cycleway links.
Our scope of masterplanning and supporting services includes:
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA);
- Townscape assessments;
- Massing and density studies;
- Indicative and concept masterplans;
- Evidence based spatial masterplans;
- Development frameworks;
- Development zoning;
- Development layouts;
- Development modelling and visualisation;
- Masterplan Documents;
- Graphic design for presentation documents;
- National, regional and local planning policy compliance and advice;
- Best practice guidance compliance and advice; and
- EU and UK legislation compliance and advice.