Brindley assisted our client with the provision of evidence based landscape masterplanning and Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment services for this allocated residential site in North Lanarkshire. To supplement the clients Planning Permission in Principle (PPP) application, we co-ordinated a landscape-led Strategy Document that demonstrated that the site could deliver suitable housing development areas in accordance with best practice design guidance and its surroundings.
Our scope of masterplanning and supporting services included:
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA);
- Indicative and concept masterplans;
- Evidence based spatial masterplans;
- Development frameworks;
- Development zoning;
- Massing and density studies;
- Development layouts;
- Community and stakeholder engagement;
- Masterplan Documents;
- Graphic Design for Presentation Documents;
- National, Regional and Local Planning Policy Compliance and Advice;
- Best Practice Guidance Compliance and Advice; and
- EU and UK Legislation Compliance and Advice.