In support of a new housing development we provided our client with an Urban Appraisal & Design Statement, which included baseline GIS analysis and verified photomontages of the proposed development. In addition to this, we also provided CGI street scenes and landscape elevation drawings to illustrate the proposed masterplan and landscape design, including all hard material finishes.
The photomontages and CGI street scene visualisations were all produced with reference to SNH visualisation guidance, using 3D modelling which was created with as much accuracy and detail as possible. We also provided landscape design services for the site, including Landscape Layout, Planting Plans and engagement with the local authority to refine the proposals. This enabled us to produce visualisations which were highly accurate in terms of proposed planting.
Our scope of provided GIS & Visualisation services includes:
- Baseline GIS analysis & associated graphics production;
- Site photography;
- Modelling all proposed house types based upon clients’s drawings;
- Modelling terrain, hard surfacing, soft landscape proposals and boundary treatments;
- Detailed, photorealistic photomontages from four viewpoints;
- Landscape elevation illustrations; and
- CGI visualisations from three locations with the proposed site.
Our scope of provided Landscape Design services includes:
- Initial Landscape Sketch Proposal & Cost Estimate;
- Detailed Landscape Layout and Planting Plans; and
- Proposals for the siting and design of an art feature.