Brindley were appointed by Trident Building Consultancy Limited to provide detailed landscape designs for Lochrin Square in Edinburgh city centre, as well as adjacent external building entrances and roof garden.
A palette of raised planters, stainless steel balustrades and granite paving with uplighters helped to revitalise the space and provide a high quality approach to adjacent offices.
Our scope of provided landscape services includes:
- Site visits;
- Landscape Sketch Design and Cost Estimates;
- Client and architect liaison;
- Landscape design iteration;
- Hard and soft landscape design;
- Landscape Specification;
- Landscape Maintenance and Management Plans;
- Detailed design for tender and construction;
- Landscape project management;
- Contract administration including Inspection of Works and Snagging Reports;
- National, regional and local planning policy compliance and advice;
- Best practice guidance compliance and advice; and
- EU and UK legislation compliance and advice.