We were appointed by Hallam Land Management as part of a wider design team to promote the allocation of land at Myvot Farm, Condorrat to South Lanarkshire Council. We are working with engineers and transport consultants to deliver a consentable development layout on this extensive edge of settlement site.
Our scope of provided services includes:
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA);
- Viewpoint photography;
- Design iteration and massing diagrams;
- Landscape masterplanning and mitigation strategies;
- Residential development layouts;
- 3D digital modelling;
- Visualisations and photomontages;
- GIS mapping and analysis;
- Community consultation boards and events;
- Design & Access Statement; and
- Ecological surveys.