We continue to provide a wide variety of landscape design and ecological consultancy services for this multi-phase development, working closely with development partners Avant Homes and Glasgow City Council.
Constituting a £220m development of over 1,500 new homes, Oatlands is Scotland’s second largest single community regeneration housing project.
Our scope of provided ecological services includes:
- Survey of national and European Protected Species (EPS);
- Protected species licensing;
- Species Protection Plans (SPP) and detailed mitigation guidance;
- Ongoing inspection of adherence to licence and legislation requirements;
- Supervision of site operations; and
- Liaison with design and construction team members.
Our scope of provided landscape services includes:
- Site visits and inspection;
- Landscape Sketch Design and Cost Estimates;
- Client and consultee liaison;
- Landscape design iteration;
- Hard and soft landscape design;
- Landscape specification;
- Landscape maintenance and management plans;
- Landscape mitigation proposals and strategies;
- Detailed design for tender and construction;
- Landscape park assessment reporting; and
- Best practice guidance compliance and advice.