Brindley provided a Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment and comprehensive suite of associated graphics to support Sgurr’s proposal for a wind energy development near Stornoway.
Our scope of provided environmental services includes:
- Consultee and stakeholder consultation;
- Constraints mapping;
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA);
- Cumulative Impact Assessment (CLVIA);
- Residential Amenity Assessment (RAA);
- Viewpoint photography;
- GIS mapping and analysis;
- Visibility mapping (ZTV’s and Cumulative ZTV’s);
- Suite of SNH compliant visualisations in support of the Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA);
- Cumulative sites research & mapping;
- Graphic design for presentation documents;
- National, regional and local planning policy compliance and advice;
- Best practice guidance compliance and advice; and
- EU and UK legislation compliance and advice.