We supported Mactaggart & Mickel as part of the consultation response to the Inverclyde Council Main Issues Report (MIR) with regards to land at Quarry Drive, Kilmacolm, which had been identified as a preferred site for housing in the MIR.
We demonstrated that a high quality, sustainable neighbourhood of 75 homes on the northern edge of Kilmacolm was deliverable. We developed evidence based residential layouts to demonstrate that the site could be developed in a way which responds positively to its local context based on the evidence gathered through consideration of transport, landscape and visual impact, ecology, services, ground conditions, drainage, flooding and urban design;
Our scope of provided services includes:
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA);
- Photorealistic visualisations of the development proposals from representative viewpoints;
- GIS mapping and analysis;
- Landscape masterplanning;
- Residential development layouts;
- Community consultation boards and events;
- Design & Access Statement; and
- Ecological surveys.