Brindley provided a Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment and comprehensive suite of assessment graphics supporting Wilson Renewables’ proposal for a now consented telecoms mast in the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park.
Our graphics package included all required baseline GIS analysis, visibility mapping and visualisations. All visualisations were produced with reference to Scottish Natural Heritage Visual Representation of Wind Farms (February 2017) guidance.
Our scope of provided services includes:
- Scoping and pre-application liaison with the Local Authority;
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA);
- Viewpoint photography;
- Viewpoint location plans;
- Landscape Character Types analysis and plans;
- Landscape Designation analysis and plans;
- Zone of Theoretical Visibility mapping (ZTV);
- Suite of visualisations in support of the Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA);
- Constraints mapping; and
- Graphic design for presentation documents.