To date, Brindley has provided a comprehensive suite of ecological, landscape masterplanning and detailed landscape design services for this major residential and leisure development on the edge of Peebles in the Scottish Borders, which includes proposals for new homes, caravan pitches and lodges as well as a hierarchy of open spaces that respect the setting of the existing Rosetta House.
Our scope of provided ecological services, includes:
- Provision of Ecological Impact Assessment (EcIA);
- Ecological Design and Access (DAS) statement;
- Extended phase 1 habitat assessment;
- Survey of European Protected Species (EPS); and
- Provision of European Protected Species (EPS) mitigation guidance.
Our scope of landscape services included:
- Site Visits;
- Feasibility Studies and Concept Design;
- Landscape Sketch Design and Cost Estimates;
- Client and Consultee Liaison;
- Landscape Design Iteration;
- Soft Landscape Design;
- Landscape Specification;
- Landscape Maintenance and Management Plans;
- Landscape Mitigation Proposals and Strategies;
- Landscape Project Management;
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA);
- Cumulative Impact Assessment (CLVIA);
- Graphic Design for Presentation Documents;
- National, Regional and Local Planning Policy Compliance and Advice;
- Best Practice Guidance Compliance and Advice; and
- EU and UK Legislation Compliance and Advice.