Brindley provided a Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment and comprehensive suite of community consultation images as part of an extensive design team supporting Burcote Wind Ltd’s proposal for a now consented Section 36 wind energy development near Sanquhar in Dumfries & Galloway.
For this now consented project, we engaged in extensive consultee liaison to ensure that the developing scheme was capable of achieving planning consent, which has now been secured.
Our scope of provided environmental services included:
- Site Appraisals;
- Consultee and Stakeholder Consultation;
- Screening and Scoping Reports;
- Feasibility Studies;
- Design & Access Statement Contribution;
- Site Design and Layout Iteration;
- Constraints Mapping;
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA);
- Cumulative Impact Assessment (CLVIA);
- Residential Amenity Assessment (RAA);
- Local Meetings;
- Rebuttals and Post Application Negotiation;
- Defensible Graphics;
- 3D Modelling;
- Visualisations and Verified Photomontages;
- Graphic Design for Presentation Documents;
- National, Regional and Local Planning Policy Compliance and Advice;
- Best Practice Guidance Compliance and Advice;
- EU and UK Legislation Compliance and Advice; and
- Assessments for Projects likely to affect designated landscapes or designated historic landscapes, including National Scenic Areas (NSAs), Special Landscape Areas (SLAs) and Gardens & Designed Landscapes (GDLs).